Toribash
Now I love League of Legends so lets talk about that. I have Morgana, Ashe, Fiddlesticks, Tristana, Kayle, and Alister. I might buy RP so I can get better Champs. I only have the ones that cost in IP, 450 and 1350
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I don't have much of a best or favorite, but, I like Fiddle sticks at times. I am working on playing Morgana. She is good if built AP Bruiser
Nij what's your username? Maybe we could play sometime, your NA servers right. My main is Kassadin, I mainly play top and midlane and at times support.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Hah nerds. All the cool kids play Star Conflict. Also notice that in the game there is chat that people actually use, mainly talking about bacon though.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by Spart1cu3 View Post
Nij what's your username? Maybe we could play sometime, your NA servers right. My main is Kassadin, I mainly play top and midlane and at times support.

Well, I have 4 accounts because of my internet, I would get a Leaver Ban thing... My main is level 11. I wanna get it to 12 so I will have flash. The name Nijia80. So add meh and lets play. We could prob skype too, but warning, I don't talk much

I love ARAM mode. It is random champ and 1 lane. I hate when I get a horrible champ, but it is fun.

In normal 5v5, I went Morgana mid and went 7-0. It was my first Morgana game. She has a nice combo with her moves. First you use the agility that does damage and makes them not move. Then your AOE under them so they can't move out of it. Then you use your ult that does damage and they are pretty much dead. If they live, I use Ignite and/or just follow and kill with basic attack. I am planning on buying RP because I want better champs. The ones I have now are meh, but they make the cooler and harder champs, cost more. For now I am gonna be workng on Morgana and maybe Sorkata or w/e her name is. She is a good support. I play her aggresive by building alittle tanky. Her Q does good good damage for having a cooldown of 2. It also lowers there magic resistance. Then she has a heal and damage. Her ult heals everyone on her team so if there is a team fight and ai'm not there, I can still help. I wanna get Lux because she is strong and I wanna troll with her ult

EDIT: I don't solo mid much, but when I do, I do good. I also like to be sustain. I like getting some health and mana regen. I use mana a lot though. I am trying not to use it as much. We could have a good lane combo because I got Alister, and I like playing him. He has a nice combo with Pulverize and Headbutt (if you don't know what they are, it is I lift in the air, and then push). Then he also has a heal ability which comes in handy. His ultis ok but I don't use it much. Prob when we are in a team fight. Or they are low
Last edited by Nijia; May 13, 2013 at 02:16 AM.
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
So I watched a LoL gameplay video.

..it sucks

Shut up mofo ( I wuv u )

YESSS, I got me some RP. Spendin dat $20. I got Ziggs and Shaco. I have 1k RP left. Prob gonna but champs on sale. But I am very happy. About to start a game as Ziggs
Ik i have all th champs you listed besides tristana and ziggs, anyways dont hvae skype which works since you dont talk much anyway. Im lvl 30 :3 not the best though.

P.S it's soraka.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Spart1cu3 View Post
Ik i have all th champs you listed besides tristana and ziggs, anyways dont hvae skype which works since you dont talk much anyway. Im lvl 30 :3 not the best though.

P.S it's soraka.

Oh yeah, thanks. Let me get to 12 before I join you. If I join you know, I bet we will face high levels, and I wanna have flash. I played as Ziggs. He is great at escape. But this Yi followed me with his ult... But I got to an allie and we both died. Haven't played Shaco yet. I wanna try both AD and AP Shaco. I still gpt1k RP left. I am hoping a champ I like goes on sale. Like Blitzcrank. I'm not gonna get more RP and it will we annoying to save 3k IP up