Toribash
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Can you tell us a little bit more about yourself?

i guess he can't

▲ ▲
Application:
1. Name:Stevan Trivanovic
2. Age:16
3. GMT:+1; +2pon summer time savings
4. Paragraph describing yourself: I am from Serbia, I , if I can say that for my age, play handball professionally. My skype is stevan.trivanovic and I have nothing against you adding me. I am looking for stable old clan without much activity. My past clans are Metal , LaG, Aeon... they pretty much all died
If you want more about me add me on skype
5. Other online games you play:None , I don't have much time atm
I also suck at apps, I usually leaded clans so I rarely make apps :5
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sure I will be in -game later today.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Application:
1. Name: Aviant
2. Age:19
3. GMT: -7
4. Paragraph describing yourself: Alright, I am a pretty chill guy once you get to know me. I have a bit of a temper but it's not all that bad. I am a sportsy kind of guy, I love to play basketball vollyball and soccer. I have a big obsession with the Avatar series(including Legend of Korra). I love that series, I am actually writing a story that goes fits in with the story line, kind of like a fan fiction. Some flaws are, I get really irritated when people choose to judge me only on my past. Yes, my past is bad but I have changed, and I want you guys to look foward and see that I can be a loyal member. My personality is great in my opinion, before people know about who I was in my past everybody seemed to like me but once they found out the hate kicked in and they all turned.. I am xec, I have been in trouble for quite awhile and currently still am kind of. The mods have given me a chance to show that I have changed and I think I am doing a good job.
5. Other online games you play: MC and thats really about it.

My skype is aviant133. I am on it a lot. I have it on my phone and on the computer so I can talk when ever. Unless i am asleep lol.
Xec?
Never heard of it.

I don't dwell, as I said ingame, come hang out and we'll see!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Alright, will do.

In a way it's kind of good you don't know.

but if you want to know just ask, I won't hide it.
good to see xec not being xec, for whatever it counts I'll definitely vouch for you
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan