Toribash
Originally Posted by torikill10 View Post
What have I said, animals doesn't have sex appeal. But something changed.

Internet pls

I might play Sly 4, it looks pretty nice so far, but do they really have to constantly change Carmelita's voice actor?

Also don't worry I'm not planning on making any of you a slave of mine yet.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
I might play Sly 4, it looks pretty nice so far, but do they really have to constantly change Carmelita's voice actor?

Also don't worry I'm not planning on making any of you a slave of mine yet.

Ok...

Also, it's normal that voice changes from Sly 3 to Sly 4, because Sucker Punch isn't the developer anymore. But why changing in EACH Sly? It loses the identity of the character.

IGN gave an 8.0 for it, saying that it's a real steal... In the good meaning
-----
O_O, I changed, I changed, I was changing when you typed that. Give me at least 5 minutes before giving me a warning plz.
-----
Hey guys, yeah, it will sound that I'm a fanboy, but yes, another PS family post. In less than 2 hours the 9th generation will start in the normal consoles. PS4 is right here, and you can check the presentation here:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/...n-event-on-ign

Now question is... Are You Ready?
Last edited by torikill10; Feb 20, 2013 at 10:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
today I was playing castlevania and I got death to 1 bit of health and died

i am now clinically depressed
-----
fuck my life

EDIT
nvm, just beat him. felt so good man
Last edited by pusga; Mar 8, 2013 at 03:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
today I was playing castlevania and I got death to 1 bit of health and died

i am now clinically depressed
-----
fuck my life

EDIT
nvm, just beat him. felt so good man

Don't worry mate, everytime happens with me when fighting with Jinpachi.
I found this guy today
It's a ZX-Spectrum + from 1984, and if anyone knows how to set it up I would more than appreciate if you told me but yeah it's some really awesome stuff, one of the first computers and one of the first consoles from the era when games got popular. I'd fucking love to play it.
oh yeah
I googled for 5 sec and I found that lololoololololol
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Had Darkstalkers for PS1( never knew if it was a hack). I was a kid so I remember nothing from this game. I'm not sure, but it looked awesome for me when I played.

Uncharted 2 review coming soon for real now(Farcry 3, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Batman:Arkham Asylum are waiting on the line)