Toribash
I also play Minecraft. I use cracked. so it fails, iim saving up to buy minecraft
-----
Im trying to be on the Obey clan because ive met new friends who r in the Obey clan. also my birth date is June 1st 2002
Last edited by Money582; Sep 3, 2012 at 04:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey my name is Deleon and Im a 3rd Dan Blackbelt. I am 15. I am an artist and i like to do video edits. Im am pretty calm but i get mad when people sart getting racist. Everyone tells me im wierd and there is something wrong with me, but im such a joy to be around. I love music and to play sports. I am a ap student so i dont allways get on my pc on school days. I get frustrated alot but I don't rage quit. I am a responsible person most of the time. I am pretty good at parkour/running mods(I can post some later but im not at home right now). My weakness would be teakwondo and judo. I want join obey because I really enjoy playing with you guys and feel.that obey is a good clan. I don't want to join obey only because u guys are really good but hexadecimal you guys are fun to play with and I felt that it would be awesome to be a part of such a clan. My GTM is Pacific Time Zone.
Last edited by hackhater; Sep 3, 2012 at 07:34 PM.
So you make videos and do art? That's good. Could you link some of your work?
I don't mind if it's unfinished.
PM me with any and all questions
You've been playing in our servers quite a bit and you seem cool, but your application lacks a bit of effort. I'm giving you a chance to edit it. Tell us the reason you want to join, a bit more about yourself, your best mods at Toribash and your strenghts and weaknesses in toribash etc etc. Same goes for you Money582.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Im Pete, Im 14 years old I live in Texas, I am a brown belt. I had another account that wasn't too good but i forgot the password so i made this one. I've been playing Toribash for quite a while. I like to play shooter games like Call of Duty on the Xbox 360. I want to join Obey so that I can be in a good clan that's friendly.
Last edited by Gamer2013; Sep 3, 2012 at 07:09 PM.
Hatterson I cant at the moment..my laptops hard drive is crash and that's the 1 I do all my edits on..I don't have any on my computer. :/....but a can link some artwork wen I go home
Last edited by hackhater; Sep 3, 2012 at 07:35 PM.
Can I? Really? Yaay!......TF o.O
Belt: white (had to change from " jano191 " (blue belt) because of technical issues :T
Name: Tyler, but everyone just calls me Jano
Thing about yourself: well i play this alot so i want to join a clan xD simple as that
GMT: if its time i live in oregon USA
And anything else you feel is needed.: nothing really lol