Toribash
Ah, what I meant was that I've never seen before we met in the server., but I guess it was my fault for misunderstanding.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
APATHY, APATHY, APATHY
-----
(sorry, 3 word rule)
Last edited by muaythair; May 4, 2012 at 12:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeaah we ever met him at our recruitment server. His skill could be said as good, yet he putted some horrible jokes at his application....
I can't even play this game
Well seems like everybody is neutral and some no's. I guess I'm not in then Thank you for your time guys and I appreciate you considering my application. I'm sorry if I wasted your time.
Update, please.

Spanish meatball.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Originally Posted by Riddh View Post
Well seems like everybody is neutral and some no's. I guess I'm not in then Thank you for your time guys and I appreciate you considering my application. I'm sorry if I wasted your time.

You're not rejected at all, apathy means that he/she is still thinking whether or not to say yes to you.

I made my mind up and decided to say "yes" to you. You do have activity, and even though you haven't done much forum wise, you still managed to read the first page and post in the right thread.

Originally Posted by XWOLFz View Post
Update, please.

Spanish meatball.

We tried recruiting again, and Riddh(the applicant above your post) decided to join us.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
How nice, is he still thinking of applying?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Well, he seems to have misunderstood us. He thought that apathy was counted as a vote.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
We really need to restrict the amount of apathy here, questions are fine but right now I'm seeing it as the laziness of voting.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Hahahaha... i made up my mind and i say " No " Sorry if this hurt you. Well you have activity & proper English, yet i feel like there's no potential on you, like you'll be the same and forget about us. So decision is decision....

Well if you'll get more experience, i would give a big yes for you.
I can't even play this game