Toribash
Originally Posted by XWOLFz View Post
All in favor of revoking Akmal's alliance based on poor etiquette, manors and post content; Say I do.

I'll settle for
I
Yeah, I think he was offended by the vote and has left.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Yeah. We need to get more members. It seems raku is starting to get a bit empty. Anyone up for an art competition? I could donate 50k for the prizes. It might get us a bit more noticed.
Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
Yeah. We need to get more members. It seems raku is starting to get a bit empty. Anyone up for an art competition? I could donate 50k for the prizes. It might get us a bit more noticed.

Empty? Caused by some members posting less i guess?
Weren't the spots filled? Well, that's a shame.
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people
Actually things have change since you were last here May.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Guys, what's going on here? None of this should be happening. You guys are all intelligent enough to avoid such things.
Something needs to change. It wouldn't hurt to recruit ingame every now and then. [raku] will NOT fall apart.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Of coarse it won't, who do you take me for?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Kronos
[raku] will NOT fall apart.

It won't. My post rate is something about 1 per day. but, I'm the guy who sit down in a clan and remains around there for centuries.
I don't know if can I improve that. It's hard to express myself in english
Originally Posted by Kronos
It wouldn't hurt to recruit ingame every now and then.

There is some cousins here right now. When they leave, I can go in-game with peace and see what can I do about it.
Awesome.

I went to see my sick grandmother today.
[sigpic][/sigpic]