Toribash
Originally Posted by Monztah View Post
Hi members of Business,I'm here to make my application [Duh...].
Name:Pedro (Peter)
Belt: Green
Favorite Mods: Aikido,Judo and TK.
Something About You: i Will tell you guys my history.

[Before you guys think oh fu** this guy he is only a green belt and blablabla, i ask for you, plz read my this! plz!].

Ok, hi guys my name is peter, i have 14 years old, i was born in brazil than when i was 13 i came to California, now lets talk about toribash, in 2009 my friend told me about toribash, i hear he and i really,really liked the game, so i started to play, i played,played and played, but in 2010 my account has been hacked, i was so sad about that, and i can`t recover her, so i stopped to play ( i was in 5th dan i now is not to much..), than after some months i just thinked, hum, i will back to play toribash!, but first i need to saw my old account, when i search it for her she was banned [ :O ]!, and probably with no one items, and in december i decide to create another account, called Monztah, so i created and i tried to remember how to play, so i played played and played, and than i remember, [i recuse my self to classificate my skills better than my belt this is so stupid.],so i thinked again XD, wow! i need to join in a clan, because i need to grow up in toribash, but i need a clan, for support me and i support the clan, so i decide to look ALL THE CLANS,yes, i looked all the clans, and i don`t post in anyone, only in Business, because i saw you guys are so good players and so good persons, so i decide to applicate for Business (:, yea guys that my history i hope you guys like me!...

[And if Any player of Business want to make a test with me playing with me i accept ok?, for test me and those things ]

Monztah. ;)

One sentence. Six lines.

No.
I sir, lol'd also no.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
You can vote but he's pretty much rejected.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
No to everyone, if it hasn't already been settled. Who the fuck does Huggys think they are? Fucking twat. Next time you want to join a clan, don't be a prick to the members.
In the words of a failed troll (don't worry, I got the grammar right for you.) :
"Next time, check yourself before you wreck yourself."
Fucking priceless.

Forever135, no. I simply don't think you're business material. You've posted twice in what.. 4 days? You aren't forum active. Forum active involves posting in more than one thread. Also, don't reply to the Danzos like that. Are you daft? You essentially attacked him directly. Bad move. When you're on Danzos' bad side, you're on my bad side. That whole spiel about your grammar and "thanking him for the compliment"... Ridiculous. When someone makes a sarcastic remark about your typing capabilities, you don't respond rhetorically, especially when you want to join a clan. What you should've done is actually lernd2gramer. You missed your chance.

Monztah, go away. If I had a penny for every time I heard the "hacked account" story, I'd have about three pennies. I fucking hate pennies. Also, you're an annoying little shit, with your incessant posts here just to respond to whatever we say. Disgusting. Again, trying to trololol all over the Danzos is a bad move, and you've now repulsed me to the point that I hope I never see your broken English around here again.

Thanks to the three of you for making my 1111th post about something pathetic and worthless.
Last edited by Alaistier; Dec 27, 2011 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Typed mood, meant move.