Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Fluzcraft, it appears you already have one? If you still want me to make you one, PM me, I have a lot of free time so I'll add whatever pattern/image/text you like.

GL with the clan Tops. Watch you don't fuck it up man, becoming official is difficult, hope you don't accidentally get no members and wish you hadn't left.
Also why is it honourable to be added to the enemy list? Other than you asking to, I can't really see a reason to add you. In fact I'm damn sure if you didn't ask to no-one here would hold a grudge. Wanting to leave a clan doesn't make you a dick head, nor does starting your own, but hey your choice man.
"PEACE"

And those userbars are all really inventive, not one looks the same, GJ :D

Originally Posted by zeberih
hey guys what happend to pulse

It says in the first post mate, they merged with RD. This has almost all the members of pulse and Ult is one of the leaders.
Last edited by SpmSL; Oct 18, 2011 at 11:25 PM.
Hey Njme,tell me your favorite theme(rainbows,vector art,etc),so i'll be able to do your Userbar.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Seems like we're already on our 19th page. That is very good news. We also have a full list of userbars. I like where this is going. Oh, and /jo Fyre

We'll be making clan war plans.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Texture Item
Hi guys, I'm looking for some texture item and before buying from marker I want know if some of U are selling!

I still need all right side textures (leg and arm) and left leg.

Have a nice day
Sorry, this is my final userbar. I wont change it again. XD.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Tops, have fun. You admitted to me you have no idea how to manage a clan and I'm sure we all know (especially considering your lack of activity) you will wish you hadn't left us. What was done had to be done and was for the best. Sorry you don't see this. And welcome back, Nj ^_^. I will be in game maybe 9 pm ish (EST). And lets try to slow the posts down just a little bit if we can please. I don't think it's very good to just zoom through pages like nothing.

EDIT: Poppo, please put in Kat's spacer thingies. Page 6 I think. Maybe 8.
Last edited by theultimatum; Oct 19, 2011 at 12:01 AM.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
@Kaz/Theulti
If we're this active on the forums we really shouldn't worry. Also I'm selling this internet set made by : SpaceLlama

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/ghettop.png/
I need 20k from this. Just to start the bidding[if any].
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
This is what you gotta think about: when we apply, the counsel is going to look at the forums page. If there's a ton of pages they will be like "AMG why is this so long? I hate this..." also it's just common courtesy because other people may want to see a full conversation and they dont want to have to go through 20 million pages to find the beginning.

EDIT: Guys, PM me or tell me in game if you think we should keep the Pulse Clan song (Pulse of the Maggots- Slipknot).
Last edited by theultimatum; Oct 19, 2011 at 12:13 AM.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.