Toribash
patch 2.2 dropped today, rolands crusader confirmed for ridiculous

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Started to pick it up again after like 5 months of not playing. (RIP SKORN BARB)

Had a friend carry me with his DH on T6 Got a couple of things now to manage T3. Trying to make a Charge Barb. I have two of the Set Items and I have the ring that lowers it as well.

This is gonna be fun... lol

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

raekor barb is a lot of fun though pushing high grifts with one kinda sucks because the single target damage is shit, if you ever catch me online I'd be happy to help you gear up etc

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
anyone of you stardet on seasonal?
maybe even on EU?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
patch 2.2 dropped today, rolands crusader confirmed for ridiculous

just picked up the game a few days ago, started a crusader and working my way towards the roland's set right now, been playing with ed and rai and phail and the aussie boys :^)

so far i have 3 pieces (i keep getting fucked over by getting pieces of the akkhan set which i also have 3 pieces of). also i made a monk and the aussie boys boosted me to 70 lolly time to find a build
the old monk endgame was the sunwuko (blizzard spelled it wrong not me) set, you spam abilities to generate decoys that do explosions, I don't think they messed with that set too much so it should still be viable

new endgame meta is the raiment of a thousand pisses storms set, buffs your dashing strike damage to 12500% weapon damage (yeah wtf) and lets you spam it

B&B&B&
doesnt rolands crusader crit for like billions now

shit's stupid

however ik looks strong as shit right now
always liked raekor playstyle more but i guess i'll rather try combine the both or just roll with the ancients
baha