Endurance Onslaught 6.0
-Hi, my name in toribash is konpan.
-Im brown Belt.
-My favourite mod is Aikidobigdojo.
-Im 14 years old.
-Im from Argentina.
-I will like to be part of this great clan!!...

TY for your atention,
konpan
Last edited by konpan; Dec 9, 2011 at 03:05 AM.
Originally Posted by AgentP View Post
Welcome.

Hm, I'm not sure who handles invites right now.

I will talk to the others, if one of the supervisors is reading this, could I be put in position to handle this via the Bleubot?

Nope. Actually, we shared bleubot before but since giving pass to someone else is against rules now, we can't share any more.

Originally Posted by konpan View Post
-Hi, my name in toribash is konpan.
-Im brown Belt.
-My favourite mod is Aikidobigdojo.
-Im 14 years old.
-Im from Argentina.
-I will like to be part of this great clan!!...

TY for your atention,
konpan

Welcome. Be active and have a good time in bleu.
Last edited by Hero; Dec 9, 2011 at 07:48 PM.
Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
Nope. Actually, we shared bleubot before but since giving pass to someone else is against rules now, we can't share any more.

Welcome. Be active and have a good time in bleu.

when u will send me the invitation
Originally Posted by konpan View Post
when u will send me the invitation

Ah sorry. You will get it in next 2 minutes. Also, you can be active by posting more on this board.
hi all
Hello, i am new to this clan. I like Phineas and ferb, and i am glad to see i am not alone. [AgentP], to be exact]. i have played a while, but then i tried to stop, then came right back. i am ok at akido, or at least in the beginners room, but prefer swords and the windowcleaner mods.
Originally Posted by MainX View Post
Hi i am MainX, how is everyone?

Welcome Mainx! I'm fine, thanks for asking. Oh and sorry for late response, we are suffering from inactivity. (as usual)

Originally Posted by LuckyTuga View Post
LuckyTuga aka David Duarte
My Facebook
My Twitter
My YouTube Channel

With those links you basicly know almost everything about me but still gonna leave you with one of my favorite tunes:

If it doesn't work just click the frase.

Welcome! And I'll check out your youtube channel and even subscribe. :)

Originally Posted by XNewto42X View Post
Hello, i am new to this clan. I like Phineas and ferb, and i am glad to see i am not alone. [AgentP], to be exact]. i have played a while, but then i tried to stop, then came right back. i am ok at akido, or at least in the beginners room, but prefer swords and the windowcleaner mods.

Welcome! Every sword mod is fun but you will have to practice in official mods to get better in multiplayer.

Good luck to all of you and have a great time in Bleu! If you have any questions/rants/raps send me a Pm on 'Akmal' not on this account. :D
Yes. I'm back.
Hello again. Maybe somepony remembers me. I'm Green Belt (almost Bleu Blue). I'm 11 (I wrote that I'm 12, because my birthday is in the January, so I wrote 12). I live in Ukraine. I won't write my town. I was at this clan, and I'm very proud that I'm the part of this Great Clan again.
P.S. Almost forgot to say - my real name is Nikita.
EDIT: I'm good at running and judo. Now I train my Wushu style. Also, I want to try Aikido. I'll write you if I will inactive, so you don't need yo kick me this time.
Last edited by Shellias; Dec 25, 2011 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Adding MOAR information
Originally Posted by Shellias View Post
Yes. I'm back.
Hello again. Maybe somepony remembers me. I'm Green Belt (almost Bleu Blue). I'm 11 (I wrote that I'm 12, because my birthday is in the January, so I wrote 12). I live in Ukraine. I won't write my town. I was at this clan, and I'm very proud that I'm the part of this Great Clan again.
P.S. Almost forgot to say - my real name is Nikita.
EDIT: I'm good at running and judo. Now I train my Wushu style. Also, I want to try Aikido. I'll write you if I will inactive, so you don't need yo kick me this time.

Welcome!
I suggest sticking to one mod for quite some time. Practicing and playing in all mods will not give very good results if you want improvement. Sticking to one mod will make you better at it (obviously) and then jump to another mod and stick with it for a while. That way, you can become decent in all official mods.