Toribash
Nuthug was the best replay maker ever but he hacked his replays has well,so it means he was great but shit lol and I would say Pulse has got worse since the hack for some strange reason before his replays were way better but now there just meh 9/10 before something like 10000000/10 and I would pick Nuthug way better and he was the best.

If anyone needs help on replays pm me I might be able to responde to some off them this weak.
Originally Posted by futurekid007 View Post
Hey guys I entered in an event.Its name is Fake This! and I have to find a vid on youtube and make a replay with that move.My entry is this one.Its a dolio chagui,a taekwondo move.I want you to tell me if I should change my entry and if yes then tell me one move and if you can give me a vid of that move.
Here is the vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb_EWPEz9jA
And here is the replay(dolio chagui):

Originally Posted by futurekid007 View Post
I cant touch uke.Take a look at Fake This! event in Events thread. and I will try to make it more fluid.
------------------------------------
Ok I made an edit.Tell me if its better than the other one(dolio chagui 2).

Take a look plz.
Attached Files
dolio chagui.rpl (62.9 KB, 5 views)
dolio chagui 2.rpl (100.1 KB, 6 views)
NICE AIKIDO.rpl
pls rate

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature
herp derp
take a look at jakers movements in this vid its all by him so for those who said nuthug is the best take a look at jakers realism
Nuthug can do moves like that too.And nuthug´s parkour is way better than jaker´s.Still nuthug hacks his replays.
-----------------------------------------------------
I made a short spar to see how smooth I can move.I think I move pretty smooth but I wanna know what you guys think.Here is the replay.
Attached Files
short spar.rpl (153.6 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by futurekid007; Jan 14, 2011 at 07:31 PM.
no one is better than nuthug
(biggest fan right here)

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature