Toribash
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
only pose if you naturally fall in an easily pose-able position if not then just relax all and be a cool hipster

i refoose

Thanks Jingles. I guess it's normal to have so much trouble then ey?
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
how do you gain speed when grabbing to boom like pusga does

what do you mean?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
You pull uke towards you and you kick.

After that its just a lot of editing to try and get the kick just right (ie working the angles and whatnot)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Pusga I haven't looked on here for a wile so i didn't see your comment thank you for the advice i really appreciate
Trying
how can i make uke spin at this point ?
Attached Files
wip.rpl (133.9 KB, 14 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
You're in -30 so it would be really difficult to properly manip uke.

If you still want to go for this approach you need to try and get a little closer to uke to give him more of a push. In -9.82 you could just do some light hits to get things going, but in -30 its that much more difficult because gravity is fighting against you instead of with you.

tl;dr: Get in closer and use more power in your manip hits, although this is pretty hard good luck dude.