Toribash
Originally Posted by Noobie212 View Post
I'm Noobie212, but My real name is Kenny and I'm 17 yeras old.
I would like to join vibe because of the layout, it has a great "vibe" to it. I can see that this is going to be a very good clan because of the leaders and members in it. I think I can fit in just right with this community and I love how this clan is just abut fun. Many oter clans are about what belt you are and so much other stuff.

You should choose me because I am loyal and fun to be around. I'm humourus and all that other stuff but know when to be serious when it is needed. I can fit right in this clan and it's right for me.
I know it's short but I tried hard.

Otter clans?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

Originally Posted by CrusaderV View Post
Hello i would like to apply

Name:crusaderV
Belt:master
GMT:+10
forum activity: 8/10
ingame activity:9/10
i think this clan wil become one of the best clans out there and its got well respected members and a awesome leader so i would love to join thx please accept xD

Edit: id love to join but i just found out for some reason LSL hates me....so he prob wont let me in

No.
Originally Posted by Noobie212 View Post
I'm Noobie212, but My real name is Kenny and I'm 17 yeras old.
I would like to join vibe because of the layout, it has a great "vibe" to it. I can see that this is going to be a very good clan because of the leaders and members in it. I think I can fit in just right with this community and I love how this clan is just abut fun. Many oter clans are about what belt you are and so much other stuff.

You should choose me because I am loyal and fun to be around. I'm humourus and all that other stuff but know when to be serious when it is needed. I can fit right in this clan and it's right for me.
I know it's short but I tried hard.

and no, sorry.
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
I thought you quitted clans? Noob

You didn't mind when I was going to join doc. Noob.
Woo mwah

Who's mwah?

Also no to crusader because im a bandwagonning faggot

Also no to noobiewhatever cause i hate your name.

Yes, I can do that BECAUSE I FUCKING CAN

Also Murmayder shutup and stop posting here. I hate you so much. You are such a buzzkill man.

5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when