Toribash
I am afraid I'm conflicted,

I want to be- really want to be a member of R.A. and its brotherhood, like really want. I love what you have done with your clan, its look, motto, the whole nine yards even! And I would greatly appreciate accepted membership into [RelaxAll].

Alas, I am at a cross road, cause I am still a member of [unce], and have been since I was a Blackbelt. They took me in, and got me to understand the forums, I made some good freinds and connections there (Ashaltaf, VolcanoX, Iceshadow, Bezurker, JD, etc.) but one by one they all left and [unce] became a fraction of what it once was. But i pleged my allience their: took stick with [unce] to the end.

I guess what i'm trying to say is, I want to stay in touch with you guys, and keep practicing my Wushu (while maintaing my Aikido/Sambo) and see how R.A. really is, hopefully like what I have already expericend. If I continue to stay impressed and interested, I will do whatever I have to do to to become a member of [RelaxAll], [unce] just isnt the same as it once was since I started, and with their merge with epic coming up, I will lose the respect I once had.

Oh and thanks again for even considering, hell and reading this long ass... post thingy
LONG LIVE QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE!!!
2nd Dan Black Belt
UNCE Aikido/Sabmbo Player
Josh Homme: "Ck-Ck-Ck-ck-Ck-Cocaine!"
Thankz fo' makin' that clear. I was kinda hesitating about you, cause although you're ok, then I'm kinda concerned about your quitting games, if you know what I'm talking about. Though glad you wish to learn RA ways of wushu, and be hanging out with me ;). Cya in the server.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Nah, replays are unimpressive, and we're aiming not to have anybody lower than 2nd belt now. By the time you're 2nd dan the limit will probably be higher.
Besides, come on, who posts lightingfghters.tbm replays on application form?
well what to say
can i join because i hear relax all is a very good clan and well i just want to join and is it bad to join other clans? like say 4 or 2 or 3?
Hmm you basically... can't join 2 clans at once, and ... >.> <.< >.< You should know that before asking for RA membership. >.>
Anyways read our post, have like 2nd dan or more, be stylish etc etc. and no it's not bad to join other clans. After all I think that's what you'll have to do >.>. Sorry for being so direct. Peace.