Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Welcome back! Few things have changed and stuff,
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Yeah sure, just don't spam in here pls.

Spam? you're spamming, the lasts pages countain spam, the world is a spam...
Aswell, how're your clan? happy with the 2nd rank in the clan war thing? xD
I'd be surprise if Ascend still with this rank, there's a lot of clans and for surely, this damn eVo will got rank 1 or 2, not surely if Secret will get the 1st place like it was the last year...
LOL anyways, the clan is fine, even though there's a big chance our rank will go down, we're still proud that we have reached 2nd and are the first testers of the clan war system
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
LOL anyways, the clan is fine, even though there's a big chance our rank will go down, we're still proud that we have reached 2nd and are the first testers of the clan war system

yeah, im guessing we aren't going to be one of those clans who'll go apeshit crazy over ranking when there's gonna be so many hardcore in-game clans who'll fight it out to be on top
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Yes, yes we were
Why thank you, we're enjoying being no. 2 in the clan list, also, i'm warring with Aether atm guys! Since no one of you is on, I have Natejas to help me :v
Ill post the results later as news or something