Toribash
Name:quigga
Belt: Brown, around 100 games to black
Best Mod:Judo DM, Wushu is a so-so, Taekkyon's my favourite mod now and I'm getting better
Why should we let you join the Klan Opposition:I'm going to request quite alot of training.That means the members will be together more often.(And I'm not such a bad player though :P )
Any special skills that can be useful to the clan: (making textures or avatars or something): Currently no, but if you want to I could learn to do it since I've got photoshop.
How active are you ingame and on the forums. : Im really often ingame, though I'm not really active on the forums since I dunno what to post...
Previous clans:Some small non official clans.
How do you feel about the current clans/ What do you think of the current clans? : Every clan does his job quite good as far as I can tell since I think they got alot of fun .
Post at least one good replay of you in your best mod, and 2 replays of you in any mods. I don't have a good Wushu replay, but I think those'll be enough
Attached Files
KO1.rpl (68.7 KB, 4 views)
KO2.rpl (19.3 KB, 3 views)
KO3.rpl (27.4 KB, 3 views)
KO4.rpl (60.1 KB, 3 views)
KO5.rpl (30.2 KB, 3 views)
KO6.rpl (35.5 KB, 4 views)
KO7.rpl (19.2 KB, 4 views)
KO 8.rpl (38.3 KB, 4 views)
This is just for fun.rpl (57.1 KB, 5 views)
ok so im in klan opposition
can yall b a little more active in game i have never seen a member of ko ingame
i might join ill tell i later on
Last edited by retret; Jun 1, 2009 at 02:02 AM.
<retret>kicks alert in the vaga <alert242>gg <retret>gg <alert242>actually i prefer dicks and fingers
Retret what Mod do you play? and what belt are you? Just because you dont see us doesnt mean we arnt there. I spend most my time in created servers.
hey r yall in game i am
<retret>kicks alert in the vaga <alert242>gg <retret>gg <alert242>actually i prefer dicks and fingers
c i cant join now another clan already recruited me but can u b allies with cookie