Toribash
you're both really shitty people, there's really no need to be that much of an asshole to people in the art board. the only thing you're doing is discouraging new people to stop posting or closing their thread once they get negative "cnc". you've been banned so many times for shitposting and infraction buildup yet you keep doing it, because apparently you like to be known as that guy who leaves shitty comments on people's threads. you shouldn't even be giving cnc if you don't make videos anymore

a one day ban wasn't enough for pair, you're both being passive aggressive to seem cool and edgy
hi sly i understand why you're mad but tbh telling them won't do anything
but hi

----
also wait
you're saying ppl who don't art can't cnc
please don't post here again if you really think that
moonshake was the one trying to keep the peace by telling pair he was dumb
ty friend
Last edited by hobo; May 4, 2014 at 09:25 PM.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
this world is full of meanie faces
Last edited by MRootz; May 4, 2014 at 10:19 PM.
"the south will rise again" -millie
Sup hobo. You should really invite me because I'm hot and single. Um, I live in Central time so you can come over to my house between 9:00 A.M and 10:00 P.M if you want to get frisky. We can also have skype sex if you want, add me, Shayderade is the username. And you should add me into cat because then we can have forum sex on a regular basis too. So you should add me because of this sex-riddled app and stuff.

See you on skype

-----
Oh yeah, and Pair is a douchebag.
Last edited by Note; May 5, 2014 at 02:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
goodbye cruel world
dang, thiggist got here first ):
sorry better luck next time friend
But it was the perfect recipe for this clan. Sexting, Skype sex, dating website references, even a suggestive gif (+1 for animation). What else can I do?!
goodbye cruel world
beat up soap and pledge your belief to thiggisism with a blood oath