Toribash
1997 Honda CR-V RealTime AWD with factory B20B2 Engine and Transmission, tuned pistons, cold air intake, ECHO exhaust, 225/65/R17 inch Michelin All-Season X series tires with Drag Prex 17 inch rims and has 279k Miles.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
i know nothing about cars, like all that you just said in that 1 post? yeah no idea what any of that means - nice car though
The car has performance mods (tuned pistons, cold air intake), exhaust modifications (ECHO exhaust) and aftermarket rims and tires.

It's a pretty nice build.
Hello guys again, still trying to be more active on forum, here close to you.

Did you enjoy my betting servers?

Especially from today

Also, DeakManiac you sent me 1,5k. Why for?
-----
Cannot understand why admins/smods etc changed verision of forum?

The old one was 12 years old and it was easy to use but this one.. is hard a bit for me, especially from phone
Last edited by XBET; Dec 17, 2019 at 06:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by royal View Post
The car has performance mods (tuned pistons, cold air intake), exhaust modifications (ECHO exhaust) and aftermarket rims and tires.

Oh yea, you got mad mad respect for this one.
We are officially brothers
-----
Originally Posted by royal View Post

Originally Posted by XBET View Post
Hello guys again, still trying to be more active on forum, here close to you.

Did you enjoy my betting servers?

Especially from today

Also, DeakManiac you sent me 1,5k. Why for?
-----

The old one was 12 years old and it was easy to use but this one.. is hard a bit for me, especially from phone

I believe it was for a item? I forgot lol. You can just send it back if you'd like. Up to you
-----
https://imgur.com/a/ZUYqRQz

There's a bunch of pics of my ride lol
Last edited by Noobie; Dec 18, 2019 at 02:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by XBET View Post

Because they think it needed a change since it's an old version, the old one was easy and all but that's because got used to it, only got to get used to this new modern forum set up now
Idk max, but that one old was very nice, easy, convenient and i could stay on forum for hours but now... just dislike it

max, also if i will donate to clan bank how you will use that tc?
-----
Guys, never had an avatar.. can i find here someone that can give something to use?
Last edited by XBET; Dec 18, 2019 at 09:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump