Toribash
ok sorry jeese O_o

im going to see if i can get one major interview
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Tie-Ups
Generating some audio content like news cast or recorded interviews to air on ToriRadio would be cool. Like reports on cool players, tournaments and results... etc.
how would we get the voices?

also got some interviews. sending to Juntalis now (pick the ones you like [keep the one with AlexOwnz its most important one])
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
i have a funny pic also if u guys want it?
[/offtopic]Persian messenger: This is madness!
Leonidas (or however you spell it I forget): Madness... THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!
*Push-kicks messenger into well*[/offtopic]
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
did you get my interviews Juntalis?

ps. also got another one sending now
Minor suggestion, my apologies if it has already been suggested.

I'm thinking we have several different sections of the newspaper. For example:

General News
Events
Interviews
Clans and Organizations
Ads

As you can probably guess, the ads section would be an area where people with shops/things to sell could have a little advertisement. They'd pay us depending on how big their space is/pure text or an image/placement and then we'd stick it in there.

For the clans/organizations section, the general format would be following the article that I sent to Juntalis (I'm not sure if I should link it or not because then it'd be available to the public, wouldn't it? :o). Basically start out with some "Quick Stats" on the clan/organization, with stuff like Leader, Category (explained in a sec), Current number of members, link to their thread, etc. After that just branch out into a description of the clan/organization as paid for/requested by them. This section, would, of course, cost credits to get into, as it's advertisement for your group.

For the categories on the groups, it's basically little keywords that can quickly explain the group, for example, for the Toribash Texture Mob, the keywords would be things like "Textures, General Art", etc. This could help readers who are browsing the section quickly pick out groups that they are interested in.

Feel free to toss in your input too!
-hanz0

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&