Toribash
Once upon a time, there was a man who abducted children. he would use candy to lure them into his car. But this man didnt harm the children, he just forced them to learn toribash. One day a young child escaped the clutches of this evil man and...............
What can BROWN do for you?
well yeah... i know that u won't forgive me .. but im really sorry . i was an asshole. i think that i really must get real and be friends with u . so yea i'll start with gynx .. im really sorry . i won't be like that again. since we are enemies .. cuz of zyg but he left and i know that u know .. we can do a better step and become friends. im really sorry gynx . i hope that u will forgive me sometime..

now ladydeath. im want to apologize to you too ! i was a dum to be like that to you . u were right about hunters and DeM .. but everybody makes mystakes. so yea with my heart i say that im sorry. so yea hope that u will apologize me.
FROM NOW BYE, Locker460
If you Love me , PM me.
Originally Posted by Locker460 View Post
well yeah... i know that u won't forgive me .. but im really sorry . i was an asshole. i think that i really must get real and be friends with u . so yea i'll start with gynx .. im really sorry . i won't be like that again. since we are enemies .. cuz of zyg but he left and i know that u know .. we can do a better step and become friends. im really sorry gynx . i hope that u will forgive me sometime..

now ladydeath. im want to apologize to you too ! i was a dum to be like that to you . u were right about hunters and DeM .. but everybody makes mystakes. so yea with my heart i say that im sorry. so yea hope that u will apologize me.
FROM NOW BYE, Locker460

Why is this in the Random discussion thread?
This is like a place of glory.
You just messed it up.
(☞゚∀゚)☞

FROM NOW BYE, Locker460

Apology accepted.
(Hive people only, haha!)

FROM NOW BYE, Locker460

Apology accepted mate.

Originally Posted by Bork View Post
Why is this in the Random discussion thread?
This is like a place of glory.
You just messed it up.

Shut up, he does a better job of posting here than you do, maybe you should take tips from him and stop derailing so many threads, if he messed up this thread, you messed up all the others you derailed.

/rant.
collect snots from the nose