Toribash
i just watched the replay and the reason its a hip throw is that you're using ur hip as a kind of seesaw (no other way i can explain it) rather than sweeping it. That and the fact you're turning/lifting him over your body rather than flipping him directly in front of you using ur leg to knock him backwards.
its a hip throw, get over it and hit the drawing board.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
once again, i wouldnt even consider the first one a hip throw. That being said, its definitely not an osoto gari. your leg was hardly involved in the movement at all, dude caught his leg on ur torso while you leaned forward and thats it.
He was already off his feet by the time you did the move so the main reason to use this move (trip the opponent over or cause them to lose their balance) was already done. It looks, more or less, like an Utsuri Goshi with an added leg movement put in place.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
once again, i wouldnt even consider the first one a hip throw. That being said, its definitely not an osoto gari. your leg was hardly involved in the movement at all, dude caught his leg on ur torso while you leaned forward and thats it.
He was already off his feet by the time you did the move so the main reason to use this move (trip the opponent over or cause them to lose their balance) was already done. It looks, more or less, like an Utsuri Goshi with an added leg movement put in place.

When the fuck did YOU start doing serious work for TA ? O.O

I really didn't think this was possible xDDD
tbh id suck a dick if i knew it pissed someone off mate

Savage
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists

So you suck dick all day pissing off tons of homophobes

i am a bird now - Lil B

i sure do