Toribash
pirate, the singer sounds sexy, if she'd lost a few pounds, she'd look it too, i guess. liked the first song. how did you get kicked? molesting the singer? =)
Originally Posted by iznogood View Post
pirate, the singer sounds sexy, if she'd lost a few pounds, she'd look it too, i guess. liked the first song. how did you get kicked? molesting the singer? =)

She looks fine,stop yapping...yah want every girl to have perfect shaped bodies?I LIKE MEATTT

And to the getting kicked out part,it obviously involves raping!I want to hear it ;p
lol
well its kinda long story tho ill try to sum it up anywho i had a "prob" with the drummer D: he is a huge ass. long story short i kicked the shit out of him ... and they got pissed.... im still good friends with the guitarist and the main singer both are kewl pple tho that drummer is ghay. D:
Imaparrot~!
Originally Posted by imapirate View Post
lol
well its kinda long story tho ill try to sum it up anywho i had a "prob" with the drummer D: he is a huge ass. long story short i kicked the shit out of him ... and they got pissed.... im still good friends with the guitarist and the main singer both are kewl pple tho that drummer is ghay. D:

Told ya,it involved raping ;p
Anyway,cool story bro.