Originally Posted by Ryuu View Post
No i dont think so

You aren't worthy of the $4.95 deal looooooser x
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
I dont want flatbread anyway
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

So this is where its at, ey? How you doin fellow E members.
It's me, the one who stole your sandwich!

Ps. Elmindreda is kinda cute tho :o
haha get rekt typh~min
EliZ: I have a crippling sugar addiction | Elmindreda: eli do be kinda cute tho, hmu sometimes | Typh: Splish splash Aeon is big trash.
Lmao remember when your clan died and since you couldn't get a season two you just redid the same adventure xdddd. SAO got more seasons but you guys just did a firefly.
Lmao whos aeon???| bro I haven't been here in a while.. what's poppin gang - Typh
I will always be proud of how far we got with Boxshu United. Ty all for a wonderful time!~ EliZ
YES, MISSION COMPLETE! WELCOME TO (e) BEAUTIFUL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Originally Posted by EliZ View Post
So this is where its at, ey? How you doin fellow E members.

Run... Run so fast and don't look back ever no matter what you hear just KEEP RUNNING AND DONT TURN BACK YOU STILL CAN ESCAPEEE
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
Run... Run so fast and don't look back ever no matter what you hear just KEEP RUNNING AND DONT TURN BACK YOU STILL CAN ESCAPEEE

Que? Yo no hablo English
It's me, the one who stole your sandwich!

Ps. Elmindreda is kinda cute tho :o
haha get rekt typh~min
EliZ: I have a crippling sugar addiction | Elmindreda: eli do be kinda cute tho, hmu sometimes | Typh: Splish splash Aeon is big trash.
Lmao remember when your clan died and since you couldn't get a season two you just redid the same adventure xdddd. SAO got more seasons but you guys just did a firefly.
Lmao whos aeon???| bro I haven't been here in a while.. what's poppin gang - Typh
I will always be proud of how far we got with Boxshu United. Ty all for a wonderful time!~ EliZ
Originally Posted by tabby View Post
Can I be an ally of this awesome clan?

You have my yes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.