Toribash
What? I'm not paying you to attempt to get into the clan, then get kicked because you failed to post 8 more times, in a day. You had time.
Clanless
This may be throwing the current conversation into whack by making a new subject but here it goes.
Since we have a overflow of TC in our bank, how about we host a "Design Event" to make ourselves a new clan logo. (no offence, but our current logo seems to be a bit blury for my liking)
Edit: This could also get our clan more know around the forums as being known well for just hosting in-game Tournaments.
About what you said about me not making progress on posts, i've had two school projects due this week and am almost at 30 posts while i started at like 4, the weekend will give me enough time...
Confucious say, baseball is wrong. Man with four balls, cannot walk.
@Smokem: Why go the expense of paying someone else to do our banner if someone within the clan could do it themselves. How about we see if everyone wants a new banner. Then if they do if, we can see if someone in the clan can make a better one. And then finally if all else fails see if we can get someone else to do it.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Tourneys in an hour and a half, hope everyone will be there.
We can see if anyone wants to make the banner from our clan first, and then if we don't have a good one from that, we can host a Design Comp.

@Rawr, I think lel was reffering to Sinderule. You seem to be doing a decent job at getting your post count up.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Tourneys in an hour and a half, hope everyone will be there.
We can see if anyone wants to make the banner from our clan first, and then if we don't have a good one from that, we can host a Design Comp.

@Rawr, I think lel was reffering to Sinderule. You seem to be doing a decent job at getting your post count up.

I was indeed referring to sindrerule, I personally think our banner is fine, it was free and it was from an ally. /sentimental value.

Ele, are you in-game?
Clanless
Tourney prizes will be 20k/5k 10k for decapping any love member.
Last edited by lel; Nov 22, 2009 at 06:39 AM.
Clanless