Toribash
hi shook

just curious how my thing is going thanks thank you

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
but i haven't gotten my lube delivery yet :<

Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
hi shook

just curious how my thing is going thanks thank you

hi hanz0

A bit slowly i'm afraid, other things keep showing up and/or i get stuck in my usual ditch of not doing anything because of brain things in my brain. It's not abandoned though, don't worry, animation is just a bit intimidating to begin working on. :v (imagine a white canvas; now imagine a number of white canvases equal to the number of frames of animation)

Originally Posted by Kyure View Post
Shook, do you do any gaming? If so, what games do you like to play.

I probably do an unhealthy amount of gaming. :v
At the moment though, i'm mostly playing small arcadey games like Hammerfight, Crypt of the Necrodancer and Nuclear Throne. I do enjoy me some Dark Souls 2, though.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Just curious. Do you think you can animate a pair of nipples walking down the street like a cheap hooker?
-also Dark Souls 1 is better than two because it doesn't delete your level 300, level 260, level 120, level 70, and level 30 at random. I was crying.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Well, i wouldn't be comfortable with it, that's for sure. :v
Also, totally sucks to lose ones saves like that. I'm fortunate enough to still have all my characters, even though none of them are particularly optimal for anything.

Also also, i kinda semi-promised you guys i'd show you a few screenshots of things i've been niggling with, so here we go.

bloop

Beyond that, it's been mostly lots of small things that aren't impressive individually. :v
either they're big dumbdumbs or i joined after the video was made

:U

also meanwhile in space

pew