Toribash
Yes, thats one i made, that was very silly, it has no members so i leave it.
That was a little mistake.
Last edited by Zockinator; Oct 25, 2013 at 02:28 AM.
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
Dear etal Clan,

My Name is, as you can see, Zockinator.

Im trying to get in this Clan, because one time, i was in a room, and i saw TheCobra playing, and it was very cool. That's when i tried to find out something about this Clan. So im following for a while now, and it's very nice to read all your posts.

I'm 13 years old, german, male, and i am bad in school, that's all i can say about me.

I don't was in another active Clan, because i never found a Clan, which has that active and nice players like this.

I can't have much skills, im just very good in mushu and shaolinsoccer, aikido and judo could be better, but thats the point, i have much space to get better, and i wanna learn very much from you.

I know, i talk very much, and i forget things, so if you want more information, please say so.

That was all from me and my app, i hope you dont sleep away while reading it.

Definite no by me, i mean, you didnt even search for this thread right u just told me after you checked if we were recruiting on the recruitement board that we dont even have a recruitement thread last u checked. You cant just check that and if we dont have the thread there be like "meeh im gonna bother cobra because i am too lazy to check the clans board properly" Next time leave ur time and when u are 100% sure there aint a recruitement thread THEN bother a clanmember... jeez and at all if you dont even have that 10 minutes to check properly i dont have the 10 seconds giving you a yes at all. Btw u are in a new clan and i hate multiapplying people. Go and bury yourself. Good luck mate.
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
Dear etal Clan,

My Name is, as you can see, Zockinator.

Im trying to get in this Clan, because one time, i was in a room, and i saw TheCobra playing, and it was very cool. That's when i tried to find out something about this Clan. So im following for a while now, and it's very nice to read all your posts.

I'm 13 years old, german, male, and i am bad in school, that's all i can say about me.

I don't was in another active Clan, because i never found a Clan, which has that active and nice players like this.

I can't have much skills, im just very good in mushu and shaolinsoccer, aikido and judo could be better, but thats the point, i have much space to get better, and i wanna learn very much from you.

I know, i talk very much, and i forget things, so if you want more information, please say so.

That was all from me and my app, i hope you dont sleep away while reading it.

Oh, if you want to join, do something like this:
Name: Zock
Special skill(s): Flying
Bibliography: Rainbows
yep, I'll vote yes if you do that ;o
And also, we don't support clan hoppers
So to sum this up, zockinator you are rejected, you can reapply in the future. If and when you reapply please take more time making your app.
Thank you,
Sincerely Metal
CREAM ON !