Toribash
Originally Posted by deady View Post
I move we kick light
yay rabblerousing <<<was in white

twas a joke man :P dont be frowned faced.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Correct.
But, don't let your head explode. It's necessary to keep safe.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
No its not. I don't have a head thats why i'm sexy.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
Dude don't spam that can get a entire clan erased if you are gonna post, post with some reason.
Josemi: Admittably, I didn't vote "Yes" when you were our first legit applicant. I wasn't a part of an opposition, I just had doubts. Clan Inq is a spectacular clan, with an amazing history of winning clan league and having some of the greatest members stay in the clan. I hold myself, and all applicants to an incredibly high standard. I must say: my doubts have been abolished. Your active clan participation, education and reasoning abilities, and your passion for improving yourself really reminds me of myself. So because I never did tell you this before: Welcome to Clan Inq. I hope you find this place as magical as I have with the amazing leadership of the fun-loving LK and I hope you seek the higher authorities for advice in your conquest to excellence.

I am so glad that our incredible leader and veterans spotted the potential and character I didn't have an eye for at first glance.

Also LK: My challenging of your rule for a second was facetious at best. I'm proud to say your our clan leader. I am sorry for allowing my current real life issues affect our relationship.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
See thank you Hax I worked hard to get into this clan. Personally I never thought I would be in this clan when I was a black belt and stuff. Thank you Hax for the welcome and I hope I do become like you someday.
Originally Posted by hxcbbqimo View Post
the fun-loving LK

Since when am I fun-loving?!
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
I was like, wtf?
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing