Ranking
I restarted several times. I experience no lag. Dwarves act normal.

What do I do?
I should post this on the DF forums.

I'll update the save game so you guys can test it

I also have a Dwarf Therapist bug: the lines between the different jobs are gone and it gives me incorrect information about who is doing what. Yes, I am aware about the option screen and I tried everything, nothing changes. This is the only save game I have that bug on.
-----
Also, the area generated is completely functional. My dwarves can mine the ore, pick it up, build things there etc. I'm not sure about flow of fluids, I'll have to test that.

Edit: it's not generated, actually, it's as if I would have embarked on those tiles.
-----
Here's the download link, in case anyone wants to test.
http://www.mediafire.com/?cc2fpns0exmunzu

It's 48mb, in case you wanted to know.
Last edited by Arglax; Apr 30, 2012 at 05:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hmmm I will test it later

guys fast question can I kill a berserk dwarf which didnt killed anything yet?I just dont have to mind for it if a dwarf gets any close by accident and I dont know if I cant kill it without making other dwarfs unhappy
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
Originally Posted by KillTheCook View Post

guys fast question can I kill a berserk dwarf which didnt killed anything yet?I just dont have to mind for it if a dwarf gets any close by accident and I dont know if I cant kill it without making other dwarfs unhappy

Yes, you can.
You can't kill dwarves that 'went insane' or 'have withdrawn from society', but the second they go berserk, you can assign a squad to kill them.
Originally Posted by KillTheCook View Post

Like Arglax said, you can kill it. However, it might make other dwarves unhappy - specifically that dwarf's friends or family.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Well, i haven't tried, but i have drawn a comic about that dev log post that featured a dorf jumping on a goblin from a minecart.

for your luxury

now we just need bodyslams
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Well, i haven't tried, but i have drawn a comic about that dev log post that featured a dorf jumping on a goblin from a minecart.

for your luxury

now we just need bodyslams

xaxaxaxa
I cant stop roflmao I can watch your comics all day just make a site for them and give me the link !!!! xD
also going to check your client soon I just got a work to do first
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
Alright. I want to know if this is normal or not.
-----
Edit: I posted it in the bay12 forums.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=108484.0
Last edited by Arglax; Apr 30, 2012 at 11:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump