Ranking
lucios ult increases health which can block junkrats ult, zenyattas on the other hand only regenerates health which, like oracle mentioned before, doesnt make you invincible to instant damage.
not to mention the range on zenyattas ult is terrible too, you need to be within 6 meters to get the healing and at that range one junkrat ult or dva ult will kill you unless you're a tank.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
did anyone else notice how they changed the hero gallery layout?
2 new heroes incoming
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
did anyone else notice how they changed the hero gallery layout?
2 new heroes incoming

hopefully
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Skizzify View Post
It doesn't matter how often you get an ult. Ults are game changers. One ult can win the game for your team if done correctly. You're not going to rely on just their normal abilities for the whole game.

Without ults, Lucio has the advantage. With ults, zenyatta has the advantage. They can still both be destroyed by D.Va. See? Game changer. It doesn't matter if you're dominating the game and you're close to winning. Enemy team does a well placed ult, and the tables are turned. That's why I compare heroes with ults. They're the core of the game.

That's not true at all. If ults decided games, then it would be based on who has the strongest ults, but the strongest ults in the game are on some of the weakest overall heroes in the game. Symmetra's ult is one of the most powerful ults in the game on defense, but she's still a garbage tier pick because she can't do anything on the majority of maps with her kit. McCree's ult is pretty bad without some sort of setup, yet he's one of the strongest picks in the game because he has a strong basic kit. Pharah's ult is arguably the weakest part of her kit since it's essentially a guaranteed death for her, yet she's one of the strongest picks in the game because the rest of her kit is so good. Roadhog's ult is pretty shit without some sort of supplement, but he's a terrifying pick because of his base kit.

Ults have the potential to be game changers, but they aren't what decide matches because the vast majority of the match will not see an ult being used. You have to look at both the base kit and the ultimate, and see how effective they are with either of them up. You need a solid base kit to justify picking a hero because your ult won't be up for the majority of the map, and ults are frequently countered by basic abilities.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
when you get lucio highlight intro from a loot box but you've got no idea how you'll ever get a potg with lucio

also finally climbing back up out of shit tier elo again, it seems like hollywood and volskaya industries are basically guaranteed wins for me as long as my team can perform at least average

hanzo on volskaya def is too stronk
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
when you get lucio highlight intro from a loot box but you've got no idea how you'll ever get a potg with lucio

score an epic goal in Lucioball
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
score an epic goal in Lucioball

im too shit for that

also i wish that i could stop getting dumb teammates
i mean i got gold medal for healing with soldier 76 cuz our ana didnt know that her primary could heal by shooting teammates
dreamy suicide act

Ranked stats, too much Junkrat strats (big img)