Toribash
Amber and aku both need to post pics :/
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Yea she did, also we have a clan bank set up, so send dat tc to it and we're on the official road :P
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
our clan prefer beautiful men over g1rls, but still we like walrus mustaches, so why don't we get a room?
lol aku, and dizzy, i need to play some games on it and get it to yellow belt so it can trade, then ill setup a shared bank with it. its name is SWAGbank

Yes we are pyro, yes we are
-----
Also, aku and tori find your cameras, i want to make that spoiler as fast as possible
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 9, 2012 at 08:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump