Toribash
Originally Posted by sidieldani View Post
We don't live in an interdependent nature anymore, I mean we do have our control on food cycles, but anything that happens outside is just not natural anymore, what you and I are using to type, and the roofs over our heads, that's currently natural.

Thats actually a good point. Our home to us is what a river dam is to a beaver :P
Originally Posted by sidieldani View Post
We don't live in an interdependent nature anymore, I mean we do have our control on food cycles, but anything that happens outside is just not natural anymore, what you and I are using to type, and the roofs over our heads, that's currently natural.

so you are independent of the resources which the natural world provides you? how long can you go without eating or drinking water?

Eventually, you come to depend on that water...

and eventually, you have to give it back.

and over time, the earth recycles it, through the plants, the atmosphere, and the dirt itself.

the eco system is a system of interdependent elements, interacting to maintain the habitat.

humans are unique as they have hte ability to make choices.

we can choose to contribute to the ecological balance, or we can choose to take resources and not give them back till we die, effectively becoming a cancer upon the planet.

We do have the power to embrace the interdependent nature of our world, but just because we do have the power to deny it, does not mean that is a smart move.
Not exacly accurate, we farm animals for food, isolating them from other life cycles and keeping them to our own. We also can take water from places other animals could not, and who knows how long until we exit these fleshy bodies and be something a bit more hybrid? We are not attached to the natural anymore and will destroy it if it conflicts with our existance. That's just how we roll. :3
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
'we' disrespect life, take to benefit ourselves without regard for other life forms, and expect to be taken seriously.

The human race is just a bunch of wibbling children compared to everything else in the universe. biologically alive or otherwise.

Human arrogance, to ignore the harmony of tribal life, and proclaim mechanical life to be superior, only to grow corrupt and diseased. that is better?

Might as well rape your mother and tell her it's for her own good. that's where your logic rolls.
Originally Posted by BastardPhoenix View Post
'we' disrespect life, take to benefit ourselves without regard for other life forms, and expect to be taken seriously.

The human race is just a bunch of wibbling children compared to everything else in the universe. biologically alive or otherwise.

Human arrogance, to ignore the harmony of tribal life, and proclaim mechanical life to be superior, only to grow corrupt and diseased. that is better?

Might as well rape your mother and tell her it's for her own good. that's where your logic rolls.

Rofl at all these rape your mother metaphors.

Suicide, if you won a large sum of money, would you use it to isolate yourself from todays civilization? I mean, not completely. Anyways, Ive always had this dream, to like, win the lottery, and go off to like...idk... South America? Somewhere where the climate is mild, but they have much deciduous forest. So, I want to just like, build a cabin in some forest, with telecommunications and whatnot, and a road to civilization for recourses. Idk, living isolated would just be so serene. Somewhere where at night, you could see the cosmos in its entirety, rather than distorted and blocked out by all the trucks and skyscrapers polluting our skies with light.

Sorry if I went off-topic, but I really didnt see that discussion going anywhere. You both have significantly different standpoints. Like two neutrons pressing up against eachother. =D (Yayaya for physics!)
Thanks.
all i ask is for coexistence. civilization and technology arent a problem; it is the blatant and needless promotion of the desire to advance and progress our technology that needs to be curbed back a couple eons worth of effort.

I cannot forgive genocide in any form, and as such, the united states and canada are unforgivable bastard nations.

I cannot seek isolation in a world where nature is just a "resource" and not a relative.
I cannot establish a lasting natural lifestyle in a world that condones bullying rulershit.
I cannot raise a family in the natural world with human "progress" constantly threatening to monopolize the world's food resources, in the name of political and technological progression.

When all i want is enough room to raise endless generations of natural human beings, educated in the ways of survival in nature, free to make the choice of weather they would rather have strong and useful bodies, or strong and useful technology.

I would rather develop my body, with unrestricted access to all the world's resources, than force the world to follow unnatural rules and regulations all in the name of progressing artificial means of survival. which is wholly unnecessary, as we do not NEED to exist in the first place.

Life is a GIFT, and humans have taken it for granted, repeatedly defiling it and EXPECTING it to belong to us.

We are not entitled. we are bastards.
Originally Posted by jxc1013 View Post
Rofl at all these rape your mother metaphors.

Suicide, if you won a large sum of money, would you use it to isolate yourself from todays civilization? I mean, not completely. Anyways, Ive always had this dream, to like, win the lottery, and go off to like...idk... South America? Somewhere where the climate is mild, but they have much deciduous forest. So, I want to just like, build a cabin in some forest, with telecommunications and whatnot, and a road to civilization for recourses. Idk, living isolated would just be so serene. Somewhere where at night, you could see the cosmos in its entirety, rather than distorted and blocked out by all the trucks and skyscrapers polluting our skies with light.

Sorry if I went off-topic, but I really didnt see that discussion going anywhere. You both have significantly different standpoints. Like two neutrons pressing up against eachother. =D (Yayaya for physics!)

Rofl, if there is something you don't want to do is to isolate yorself in some fucking South American forest, you will have 60 different species of insects and lizards crawling in your house before the third day, believe me. And yes, this isn't getting anywhere, it's just interesting to debate with someone so opposite to me.

"We" do respect life, just not theirs, it seems rather useless not to experiment on baby pandas if they are of no other use to the planet. I do not believe in life as a sacred thing, it's just too many lives filling no purpose at all, what the fuck are mosquitoes for?

The human race hax, we keep ourselves alive for 80 years average when we should natually die in our 40s. We are fucking amazing.

Tribal life is what started all of this, you mean the animal kingdom. And what if we prefer our harmony? Animals are constantly watching their backs, they may get a pair of teeth on their arses at any second, not to talk about food nessecity. It's a miserable existance and we won't hesitate to null it. Oh and animals will do anything for survival, we humans have our martyrs, I think that I would call them corrupt, we are more in the lines of "organized".

Lol'd. And I would totally rape a stranger if I wasn't going to jail for it, I don't know those animals and therefore think of them as discartable. :P

I will answer to the other post later, it's too much writing.
the human race is a cancer upon the earth, and marveling at their infection. masturbating to how "good" we are, at destroying our host.

We think that just because there are no immediate consequences for our actions that there are none what so ever, or that the consequences must not be important if they arent instantly noticed?

ignorant, childish, selfish, arrogant, impatient.

Our self proclaimed intelligence, superiority, and "organization" is a blantant ignorance of the superior intelligence of natural organization, which humans arrogantly and ignorantly named "chaos, anarchy, evil," and cast fear into the hearts of people stupid enough to believe their false examples.

Staged magic, propaganda, and 6 billion people stupid enough to buy it.

That's where we are now.
He's not "Suicide Do" if he's not banned!
Originally Posted by BastardPhoenix View Post
the human race is a cancer upon the earth, and marveling at their infection. masturbating to how "good" we are, at destroying our host.

We think that just because there are no immediate consequences for our actions that there are none what so ever, or that the consequences must not be important if they arent instantly noticed?

ignorant, childish, selfish, arrogant, impatient.

Our self proclaimed intelligence, superiority, and "organization" is a blantant ignorance of the superior intelligence of natural organization, which humans arrogantly and ignorantly named "chaos, anarchy, evil," and cast fear into the hearts of people stupid enough to believe their false examples.

Staged magic, propaganda, and 6 billion people stupid enough to buy it.

That's where we are now.

then if you hate the human race so much, kill yourself....jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk i
just don't agree with you
Now I see what jxc meant, we are repeating this over and over, you stating the wrong of humanity and I stating the lack of nessesity for a world with biodiversity. Lets find a new topic. :P