Toribash
Good to hear. I also have it running around in the back of my head, though i'm currently busy with other things (read: gaming) that require my attention. However, that isn't to say i've done absolutely nothing.

This may/may not be the new Wedge. I've been thinking about redoing the ships, since their apparent lack of aerodynamics started to irk me.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
yea.
some sleeker ships would be kewl

GO CHRISTMAS MOD!!!!
i wanna fight intergalatic elfs in santas sliegh
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Nice game very simple but also very nice, kind of hard though. I like the background design because its very simple. Also, i sucked at it i only got to the end of level 2. WAY to many space ships maby make less space ships but more powerful? Overall its a pretty addicting game. 65/100
hi.
Oh god, this made me look at the forum...

ALSO I will try to find time to fix current bugs for the next release :v
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
65/100 for an unfinished game? I call success. Thank you. :U
Also, don't rush yourself Chartle, it's pretty much on hold for me as well. So many delicious games released recently! That isn't to say its abandoned, though. I'd still like to finish it at some point, and i even have several intermission comics and characters waiting around in my head. Too bad i suck at drawing non-pixel stuff. =P
Can't you try to get someone to do it for you? Like the guy who made the title image maybe?
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Depends on what you can offer. I've already got spriting and programming down, though i might need more music in the future. Also, comic art is not something i do well, so any competent artist who doesn't mind working for free (might as well be open about this; it's VERY unlikely that anyone will get paid) is most welcome.

MEANWHILE!

I quite like how these guys look. They look even better in motion, where you can't see all the little flaws. :U