im on my ps3 and im making a clan but i need a name for it
can u give me a clan name that only 2 or 3 letters like
Camb= come at me bro
Ycsm= you cant see me
but only with 2 or 3 letters not 4
-----
p.s. next to my ps3 there is a computer but its my brothers
Last edited by 16bars; Aug 26, 2012 at 12:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
what kind of clan and what type of game if its ps3 and don't worry bro i don't expect you to be in game all the time but i would just be ok if you guys post you know the limited amount of times
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
yes please watch that
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
hmmm it really doesnt help the post count and kinda looks bad but other than that nothing really hey swift do you know and godd free video making software
hmmm what about windows movie maker
Biggems - lmao. Movie maker is for tards. Just download a cracked version of adobe after effects, Sony Vegas, etc. It may not be right but would you rather spend $1000 on software?

Swift - double posting is frowned upon and considered spam. Not to mention it looks really bad. Especially when there's a perfectly good edit button on every post.
So... I haven't seen any of you ingame yet. Lets meet up somewhere?

Edit: Oh, random replay for your fun
Attached Files
111 BOOM HEADSHOT.rpl (61.1 KB, 7 views)