Universe
9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yo digo SI por MechaFlame. Hey, estoy asiendo un set de kick buttowskis para vender (no es tan dificil) al menos para ahorrar tc y poder donarlos al clan.
I say YES for MechaFlame. Hey, I'm doing a kick set buttowskis to sell (not that hard) at least to save and to donate to tc clan.
Thx Traductor Google ^^
OlllllllO
misterte sorry bro we will traduce all
-----
a friend
Last edited by darkstate; Jul 11, 2011 at 04:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name how in real life like in-game: Real- Felipe, Game- feehlypy.
Belt: ( Most be a Browm belt) Black Belt.
Active in-game: Very Active.
Active in forums: Not Much.
Why do you want to join? I really liked the name of the clan, I really want to get into a clan, but was not ready, and now I am!
With what you can help? It can be 1k? Not have much tc, I bought force, relax...
Do you make art/replays..? Yes, especially art.
Usercard:
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
I liked his attitude, yes if welcome (MechaFlame)
Feehlypy : i like i say Yes!hopefully the members and the founder
but you have to be more active in the forum to post up
Dark quien se va a rendir? yo estoy entrenando no paree tan dificil xD solo me caga los puntos no el dq
Last edited by DarkScorpion; Jul 11, 2011 at 04:49 PM.
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.

thx dark!
dark vos viste mi bounty dise "entrenado para matar" no me rindo ni empedo siempre gano..... bueh xD
Last edited by Chus; Jul 11, 2011 at 04:58 PM. Reason: did not read the last message
OlllllllO
Thank you very much! wohooo =D
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
feehlypy you got my yes welcome to the clan feel free to post and vote with us.
chus me refiero que los mens de [Ca] ya no tienen miembros ellos fueron los que se rindieron NO NOSOTRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nosotros estaremos vivos hasta el final