Toribash
My name is Anaklusmos, and I would like to join Atlantic. I am a blue belt, and I have been playing for about a month. I am 13 years old, and I looked at your forum. I liked your clan a lot, and came here to apply. I don't usually post in the forum, as I do not know where to post. However, in a clan, I will post to help the clan, and will do my best to assist it. I was a part of bleu, but i got kicked out for not posting in the activity check. I will not make the same mistake again, and am hoping to join this clan.

My favorite mods are Aikido and Twinswords, and I need work on Judo, and Aikido. I believe that I am a little bit good at Twinswords, and I may not need as much work on Aikido as I will on Judo. Also, I am good at Wushu. Thank you, and please consider my application.
Last edited by Anaklusmos; Apr 12, 2011 at 08:48 PM. Reason: TheDog96 told me to edit to have it evaluated.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
ok it's time for meh applicaion

i am bit experienced player
and i don't care about ozone layer
my belt is brown
so my experience will fastly grown
but who cares about belt
look at my RE PLAYS
i know they're only 2
but they are like woo!
i also have movie in my back
if i can't count on my sucky luck
i want to join ATLANTIC because you're all awesome
i know English, i know Polish
and also don't thing what are foolish
i don't blame i don't scam
for me worst think is a spam
someone say i'm decent so should i join?
and no i won't give for this any coin

Ok that was cool now for serious

My name is Damian and i Live in Poland, but i can clearly talk in english
I'm also videomaker playing Minecraft with friends, active on forum, game, trying to be average replay maker (replay links in this some kind of ummm.... poem?)
and oh, want to be head texture maker, so i train a bit texturemaking in GIMP(my head was made by me ^.^)

What i can say else...
I hate people that quit after 1st fight lost, like aikido tk classic maybe kickbox
14 years old