Toribash
A very old PSX japanese fighting game. It takes place on a boat. You can play as a girl with a broom, a cop, and 2 other players. Like I said it's on a cruise ship and you're trying to stop something bad from happening. Could someone please help me out? I just remember the first part of the title being "crysis-"

Also, very short story mode. I'd say takes an hour. Thanks guys!

EDIT: DEAR GOD I'VE FOUND IT! CRISISBEAT
Last edited by fistfury; Dec 19, 2010 at 07:13 AM.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Originally Posted by EmpireSlay View Post
FistFury, link please, I wanna check that game out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACokNejbewg
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
I'm reminded of another game I forgot because of fistfury.
It was an arcade game where you could play as a cop guy or a woman with an orange shirt iirc. You started at the top of a building and had to fight your way down. It was very much a Double Dragon style game, and you could pick up weapons lying around the environment. The difference being that this game was 3D and had good level PS1 graphics. Between areas there was usually a quick-time event and failing to press the right button either resulted in getting hurt or having to fight another mob of enemies.
The initial enemies are people, but as you get further through you start to encounter spider bot things.
If it helps, and my memory serves the game had the word "die" in its title.
So, I was looking for this since 2 years ago, but i gave up.
I need a FPS game or 3rdPS game where you shall kill zombies, or something like that, but with a Multiplayer option.

I was so excited about the Dead Frontier that i saw in another post, but, i need a downloadable game, i don't want to play games in my browser, it sucks, i want to download it.

Thanks!