Toribash
I got my items and stuff back this is my main account!
My other account (Slick123) I don't need to use at all I have all my items and head texture on this account so my email is permanent and current also why did you deny me? Please tell me the reasons why.
-----
My other account (Slick123) I don't need to use at all I have all my items and head texture on this account so my email is permanent and current also why did you deny me? Please tell me the reasons why.
Last edited by TheCh0sen0ne; Mar 13, 2015 at 09:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Recruitment
Hello clan Wapow,

I am Bazoozo, I am a 10th Dan black belt and I play about 3-4 times a week,
My favorite mod at the moment is judo, Over the years playing Toribash. I met lots of
fun & friendly players throughout the 4 years I've been playing, I could offer you moral
support and to attend clan wars if needed. These days I only create replays in TB because
of the bad service my internet provides( Currently being fixed).

Here one of the replays I just made about 2 hours ago.
Attached Files
Forget about it.rpl (129.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by bazoozo; Mar 14, 2015 at 03:04 AM.
Hello people of this community, my name is Braxton and my Toribash name is TrackerGod. I am 14 but about 2 weeks from 15 and have recently became a black belt in-game. My favorite mod is Msds (currently mod rank 9 and I can hold my ground in twin swords and jousting. I'm not a really good player but i made it this far so I'm worth something at least.
My real life skills include being able to calm down angry people, I can persuade people easily, and I think differently than most people. I get on about 4-6 times a week (sometimes more).
I have never been in another clan but I am in other communities on other games and I post in their forums pretty decently. So i don't doubt i can on these ones too. I can and will respond to PMs and I can offer a lot to this community.
Recruitment
I am SntStolle and I would like to try out for Wapow. I'm currently an active member in (Vibe), but there are some members that I don't get along with. I'm very forum active and I play Toribash every day. On Skype I go by the name SantaStolle. My favorite mods are abd and greykido. I am currently a brown belt. I want to join Wapow because I need to hone my skills and I do believe that I need new opponents.
Last edited by SntStolle; Mar 13, 2015 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Adding a title
Kinda sux
TheCh0sen0ne

because like i said before we are looking for more experienced players that have quite a bit if potential of finishing up our clan.

bazoozo

Tell us when your internet gets fixed and we will consider you. Also are you good at competitive mods like JudoFrac, Aikido, Tekkyon, or Wushu (no that does not include Mushu)

TrackerGod

Denied we are looking for players profficent in more competitive mods

SntStolle

To start off 2 posts is not very forum active. also you dont need a new clan for new opponents Denied
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I like Aikido as much as judo, This includes Aikido big dojo too, I'm not that good with Tekkyon, Still getting good at Wushu and I believe Judo frac isn't that hard compared to judo so I might give it a go and probably be good with it.
Last edited by bazoozo; Mar 14, 2015 at 06:45 AM.
The posting isn't what I meant. I meant visiting the forum about three times every day. Why don't you just judge people in a fair way, like the other clans?
Kinda sux
bazoozo

Ok thats good search for our guys ingame with /rf then /sa wapow and get to know everyone

SntStolle

This is fair. You have 3 posts which tells me you are not very forum active. We just have a different recruitment style then all the other clans but it is just as fair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Dear readers, I want to join wapow because I agree with your values, enough to give my tori the most gentleman name I know of, also, you are the top ranking clan, ( that would affect most people). I do not have a Skype account, nor can get one. I want to offer wapow a new machine that works well and that can kick people, apart..... my tori account started like a rocket, beating several 10nth dans when I was orange belts( my addictions began before I began to play the game[YouTube ;)]) I actually practice Aikido, also improving my character, (the main lesson isn't to use your body, it's to stop ego any be in harmony), and play hockey. WARNING; I might not be able to post in threads because grounding.

please accept this plead,
from Theopolis
What do you have to offer WAPOW?
I always have good spirits and I'm never mean to anyone no matter the circumstances. Im very supportive and love fighting people and I can be competitive.
What's you favorite mod?
judo judo frac akido and acid big dojo
How often do you play?
6 times a week
Do you post regularly in forums?
i do if I'm buying stuff or checking out clans
Do you check and respond to your PMs?
all the time i always check them before i go on toribash
Tell us about your Toribash experience.
To be honest toribash is my favorite game and playing it is a blast. I'm a brown belt
Include your Skype Username.
ruinevoke1

I enjoy playing counter strike global offensive, playing football and swimming.
I hope you could consider me to join your clan, so have a nice day.