Ranking
ok kat I'm sorry for my actions I'm not apologizing to get back in to tau its just i thought that you guys didn't ant me into tau either way i would've understood if you kicked me for no reason i should've been a lot more clear on what i wanted to happen i hope tau can forgive me and put this incident in the past and move on in the present have peace for tau once again
WOLF+WEED= FANGHAI
Oh you jerk. Why. Now I have to download FO3. I hate you Sporky.. XD How are you sir? Have you been well?

----

Thank you Fangs. It's all good So don't worry. Just delete the post, And lets get on with our lives Okay?
Kat I'm sorry for my actions this apology is not to get back into tau but give the peace back to tau when i made that broken pc message i should've been allot more clear with the words i chose to put in that very short message i take full response ability for the actions i chose i hope one day we can put this incident in the past and focus on the present P.s i hope you all have a wonderful day with out me having to ruin it. goodbye
i kinda redid it i wasn't proud of the first one
-----
i feel proud of my self i have never apologized to any one like that through out my whole life and i sad i hurt several of my teachers and beat up my younger siblings
Last edited by XxfangsxX; Jun 15, 2015 at 06:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
WOLF+WEED= FANGHAI
Cloud, That was a quote From Fall out 3. Tunnel snakes mommy was getting beat up by the giant Rad roaches. :P
Fangs, Good job sir, You did fine, Just Don't worry about it and everything will be fine Okay?
LMAO rip lug XD

Oi announcement nubs, we might be having a kick wave. Talk to the leaders in the next few days if you don't want to be kicked and tap your friends on their shoulders so they won't be kicked too.

Also, remember me talking bout Tokyo Ghoul in the skype chat last night? Well I've finished the anime and I highly recommend it to you guys. I've heard the manga's better tho so I'll defo check that out too.