Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hmm i Wonder why.... Deal with it not our problem. no one in this clan is bothering you so if ur asking for us to disband **** you, if not then deal with those people
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Starting Over
Okay for anyone who happens to view this topic. 1336.9 Was made a few months back but did not go anywhere due to my inactivity and lack of members. I have decided to delete every post in this forum and i will be starting over, recruiting and what not. I won't be able to do this on my own as i am busy with school and play other games. I am looking for someone mature, and at least 15 years old. (16-17 preferably). I basically need this person i am looking for to help with recruiting, managing forums etc. Please post here if interested in taking on that job or just joining the clan in general. Thanks in advance and to anyone who reads this.
*pokes with a stick*

i think you guyz died.
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
*Name:Snorlaxen
*Belt: Black belt
*Why you want to join: i need some buddys to hang out with and play and learn eachother
*Previous Clans: NONE
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Hey AKP, you told me to reply to your post but i don't see your post anywhere but here! :P. Yeah just give us a bit to get everything set up.