Toribash
Lol, same here I spend so much money then it just got boring. But I got back into got a clan now so I can found out different ways to make shit fun. I just need same more active members- which is in the works and improving slowly.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Yeah!!! hey, do you mind getting me up to date? what is even going on in toribash and what have i missed?
[Legendary]Baby :3
Nothing much. Other the same of our old allies are official an the clan war system is back , you really didn't miss to much.
I'm just coming in and out, really confused, what should I do with Toribash?
I play it when i'm bored but I just "quite" suck at it now..
I really want to play with someone here
Simple Doesn't Mean Its Easy
So you just quit? You should of told me this before you stopped bro. You know must of us are in game usually like my self. I'm slowing fixing the actively here , by going in game my self and just recruiting . Reform is in the works here, once we are active i set aside money in the bank so I can by etc and start doing events here an shit. If recruits help an do there job, we could actually recuit new people that are active and out with the old and active. That's my plan.
I can try getting more active in terms of recruiting too, seens as its my new ranks. Things are just so busy right now that I don't have much time, but once the new year has passed I'll be able to focus on Toribash a lot more.
Let Satan guide you
Yeah just whenever you guys found the time. obviously its a process guys so let's just take a step at a time , with us working together we will be on track in no time.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Yeah just whenever you guys found the time. obviously its a process guys so let's just take a step at a time , with us working together we will be on track in no time.

So what should i do.... I don't know how creating replays for the clan help in anyway as that is the only thing I'm good at. I can also do art but the clan page was just renewed so there's no point.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
@nagato: yeah bro , do what you do best an make us look good. At this point, no idea is a bad idea. Only bad idea there is to do nothing at all, which is not a option for me.