Ranking
hey guys i stream a lot at http://www.twitch.tv/frog_frog so if you'd like to id appreciate the follows and views.

i try to be EDUCATIOMAL and i do a lot of replay analysis for viewers if they ever want it.
its a lot of diamond soloq and a lot of my face there's no reason not to follow

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Now why would you waste time learning that when you can just permapush the wave with q and steal everybody's raptor camp and get 300 cs and a completed archangels and deathcap by 20 minutes?

Edit: ashe champion update looks good. Really good. Like, wow, sounds like my new favorite adc good.

>I never considered pushing.
>I never considered taking raptor camp.
>I never considered building archangels.

Could you please be more detailed about this particular way of playing so I could try it? Sounds interesting.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post

Could you please be more detailed about this particular way of playing so I could try it? Sounds interesting.

karthus is all about getting a shitton of farm so he can deal more damages with his ult.

archangels > with tear will solve your early mana problems, also gives u 126 ap without further mana items.

taking raptor camps is simply to get even more farm, you can do it over the wall without getting touched.

the old build on him used to be 6x archangels to get about 1200 ap.
nowadays just go with archangels, rabadons, ludens, zhonya, voidstaff and whatever boots u want.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Okay now that I've learned how to use Yas a bit he is actually fucking amazing.

1 kill= completely dominate the lane

even got 5 man ganked and got out with a quad
That baby aint mine
Originally Posted by KingJimmyX View Post
Okay now that I've learned how to use Yas a bit he is actually fucking amazing.

1 kill= completely dominate the lane

even got 5 man ganked and got out with a quad

Welcome to the wonders of playing yasuo
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Originally Posted by KingJimmyX View Post
Playing with Riven be like...

Lel not true I main Riven, you don't need to spam your keyboard or sit on your keyboard. She does take time to master. Fine she does insane damage but she is easy to counter just like Katarina all you need is a good snare or stun.
Originally Posted by 16bars View Post
Lel not true I main Riven, you don't need to spam your keyboard or sit on your keyboard. She does take time to master. Fine she does insane damage but she is easy to counter just like Katarina all you need is a good snare or stun.

you dont need to.

but its surprisingly effective to do so.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
you dont need to.

but its surprisingly effective to do so.

Haters gonna hate XD. But for real riven does take skill
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post

Go watch NA lcs, impulse vs c9, the second time they played. One of the later weeks. XiaoWeiXiao pretty much plays flawless karthus during both impulse's matches that week.

It's basically farm machine karthus who perma pushes wave to steal jungle camps, usually both raptors and your wolves, or to facilitate safely backing up to ult every time your jungler ganks a different lane. And then has late game core build by 20-25 minutes. Your jungler might get antsy, but you should be reciprocating by making his ganks scarier with your global empowered ganking.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games