Ranking
People call her the "new Master Yi" but she gets kited easily and dies because of her squishiness.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Bought Karthus.

Shit's broken. Tho it'll take a long time until I learn how to normally farm with him and hit my Q's on enemy.

Now why would you waste time learning that when you can just permapush the wave with q and steal everybody's raptor camp and get 300 cs and a completed archangels and deathcap by 20 minutes?

Edit: ashe champion update looks good. Really good. Like, wow, sounds like my new favorite adc good.
Last edited by Oracle; Apr 28, 2015 at 09:00 PM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
People call her the "new Master Yi" but she gets kited easily and dies because of her squishiness.

Her? And yasuo is gross. So gross I don't even want to try him online. He is hard as hell.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by KingJimmyX View Post
Yasuo free this week \o/

Now someone teach me how to use him .-.

Slam your hands on your keyboard
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Originally Posted by Kookoo11 View Post
Slam your hands on your keyboard

You should really not do this. Not only will you probably break your keyboard, but you will probably die in league too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I do it all the time with Riven. That's how I got my first Quad on her. Not to mention that you can make ridiculous combos.
My Replays
yi is smash your keyboard though just make sure you don't hit your W.

But in all seriousness use your Q to engage especially in groups. Once you've Q'd use your E to get some extra damage in there, if they try to run use your ult to catch up.

Also build him pure crit and maybe 1 or 2 AD items. You don't really need life steal unless you think your W isn't healing you that much.
Oh and also statik shiv, just statikk shiv on yi combined with Q gives you massive aoe capabilities

tl; dr: Yi is great for accidentally picking off an enemy by accident just because they happened to be caught up in the group.
I do it all the time with Riven. That's how I got my first Quad on her. Not to mention that you can make ridiculous combos.

I dont play her often, but she is probably up with my favorite champions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
She is a pretty interesting champion. Macros are killing me though. Only played like 15 games with her and I only know a handful of them
My Replays
She is a pretty interesting champion. Macros are killing me though. Only played like 15 games with her and I only know a handful of them

She has a shit ton of things to learn. But dont worry, I feel your pain. Im trying to learn Yasuo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]