no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by HARDYDX View Post
go to the memberlist page the elites list is in the second post

Don`t say shit... Everyone can test any... But of course, we prefer the strogest players to test.

Folk... You`re a good friend, but you`re a bit spammer machine like old hkp (But his my bro, so I don`t care if his a machine or a spammer ^^). Also, your grammar is UNFIXABLE!! 3 clans already asked for you to get better! Also, you quit EVERY CLAN YOU ENTER!!! Hoodz... You quitted for no reason. Refl3x either. And why in hell a 5th dan don`t know how to use the edit button?!?!? Well... That`s all.

HARDIX... Or what ever... Welcome to our ship ^^

Originally Posted by Cretor View Post
I'm iffy about Folk. He used the proper application form, but the app itself wasnt very strong. He had some good replays, but he was in Hoodz *rolls eyes*. Also, as Rutten pointed out, he had pretty bad grammar as well. I'm leaning towards "No", but I'll hold off for now.

So what? I was in Hoodz once... It was my first clan... PROBLEM WITH THAT BOSS?!?!?!?

I indeed have a problem with that. ~Cretor
Last edited by Cretor; Feb 7, 2010 at 08:31 PM.

#TribeOn
Thinking 2,3 or 4 times woudn`t change a letter of what I wrote...

ALSO... Zolaud quited but still on the member list. And I still think that there are some members that should be kicked of the clan...
Last edited by GrayveXP; Feb 7, 2010 at 08:28 PM.

#TribeOn
=/
Grayve, this is nothing to get worked up about. It's just a friendly fun competition.
As far as the prizes. Bojan agreed to do a piece of artwork for the winner, and there will also be a TC prize. If you have any other ideas for cool prizes, PM me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
lol... I fail... My mission is over. Space is coming to save me... Nice ones newbie Pirate ^^

lol what was your mission?
n thanks XD

1MORE REPLAY-wushutrainer script for uke
n 1 more,,me and dragon going at it for 2000frames!XD
Attached Files
DOUBLE-TAP.rpl (27.5 KB, 3 views)
epicfilm1.rpl (833.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by OngBash; Feb 9, 2010 at 05:50 PM.
Gonna be in-active.
Yep. Soz. I have set goals in school. Until I reach them, inactive.
Items under 1000TC in my shop have lowered prices!