Toribash
I would disagree with switching out sightstone. It's too important for vision, even if you aren't making too many aggressive plays. Knowing where the enemy team is located is just too valuable in the current metagame. The more people who have their 3 wards down constantly, the better.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I like Amumu's kit better. I like Naut but he is a uninteresting champion to me.

Can I get tips on how to play lee?

If you're playing him in lane, it's best to rush a hydra. If you're jungling, sightstone warrior enchant into full tank

As far as mechanics goes, if you land your Q you must always go in, if you don't go in you're a pussy. As far as laning or basic comboes, it's pretty straight forward. Q is an execute, everything but W does damage.

In teamfights, you usually want to either be peeling for your carry or looking to flank. You won't be able to do this, but the best way to pull off an insec is to Q to someone, ward hop behind them and kick them into your team, flashing away as necessary. The easiest way to pull the insec off is likely at the cost of your life, where you Q in, flash behind your target and kick them back. If they flash as you're Qing in, this won't work and you'll have burned flash, so keep track of the enemy's flash cooldowns.

If you decide to lane lee sin, knowledge of damage output and how to trade correctly is important. Knowing when to go in is extremely important on a champion like lee, because if you do it right there is minimal risk and maximum reward potential.

tl;dr if you land a Q go in 100% or you suck
Hoss.
I play a few ranks, get +21 lp a win. Get 81 lp.
Play a game as support soraka, go 2/7/37

Get given 19 lp

Total?

99lp.

Really? Fucking system
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I play a few ranks, get +21 lp a win. Get 81 lp.
Play a game as support soraka, go 2/7/37

Get given 19 lp

Total?

99lp.

Really? Fucking system

You did go soraka ;)
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
so i am about to uninstall this game.

i am at the line to drop down to silver 1, 30% winrate in ranked...
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Top lane , one of the strangest lane , you be like "Hey finally , I kill the oponent in 1 o' 1 , but what , we are loosing ? Can't carry team feeding omfg oO they are already at inhibitors ?!!! the fk happen ? how the hell i don't see that faster ? oO!!"
Top lane
Isolation Lane
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Guys I forgot what that item was that had 2 build paths that are exactly the same and was for Karthus I think, help me out?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Should I build Urgot or Karthus. Hm.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

You mean buy? Well, Karthus is basically an AP Urgot if you think about it except AoE so...
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays