yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Who the hell is this dude? Why can`t I edit his post? I had a great answer in mind to give to Rutten... IN GREEN!!! Also... I have some TC... I`ll donate. Like, I have 74678 TC... When I get to 75000 TC I`ll donate 15 k right?

#TribeOn
[Piratez]Ongs_Island.tbm
Its done!!
O.k now its done..lol i got carried away fighting uke on it,kinna fun

i'll ad screens in a sec
the yellow squares represent sand and the larg blue one reps water,which is very slippery,if you get thrown of the sand you better try to save your self,if not you'll just slide away into DQ zone XD
try it,cant wait for this to bee uploaded fully,everyone will like it i think

*thanks to Squirre1 for the idea this morning,good one t(-,-t)

Tell me what you think,also if i upload now how long til we can play it on mp?
Attached Files
Piratez_Ongs_island.tbm (2.4 KB, 6 views)
gtfo my island!.rpl (38.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by OngBash; Feb 7, 2010 at 08:59 PM. Reason: screen shot and tbm added
Originally Posted by Cretor View Post
Post reserved for future updates

Contestants can't be judges, so if you want to compete then you cannot judge.

Cretor... Can you please tell me the Prizes, so I`ll see if I`ll waste my time to useless try to fail beating my buddies in this awsome competition, or if I can do what I make best: Complain about stuff that I can`t even do... Chris, you suck at texturing... So?

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by OngBash View Post
lol fair enougth,so i'm a stowaway slave on the lower deck,stealing your foods! XP

DON`T USE MY NAME IN VAIN!! OR MR TEAPAWT AND SQUIRRE WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!

#TribeOn
hkp326.... If you challenge Leb, you`re fucked. If you challenge Kryo... IDK... If you challenge me or Mad, we`ll kick you (Ingame). So, who you wanna challenge? Also, you have to donate 1k before chellenging... Ok?

#TribeOn