Toribash
URF Sona is a slut.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18

madlife pls

You know you're getting the hang of Thresh when you flay a LeBlanc mid-distortion and hook into where Lucian is going to be with his flash. )o)
Anyways, i dont get the urgot hype. sure he's an OKAY mid laner and a trash adc. i mean seriously ive owned him using Fizz, Yas and even damn eve
-----
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
URF Sona is a slut.

And Zed is a man-whore
Last edited by Fluxed; Apr 22, 2015 at 04:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Play League with me :3 (btw Ed=Worst Mod)
Urgot's extremely strong right now because of how tanky he is and how much damage he does.

He has a bunch of powerspikes, like the early brutalizer powerspike where he really begins to sting. You will not beat a good urgot in lane with fizz or basically any champion that doesn't have an insane amount of sustain. He simply does too much damage too safely and after 6 is impossible to all-in because his ult makes him very hard to kill. With the Muramana/cleaver(his e procs all 5 cleaver stacks)/LW powerspike, Urgot's E->Q->Q->Q combo will kill anyone that hasn't built hp. Before Muramana, it'll do 80% of their hp in damage.

It's extremely easy for Urgot to straight up dominate a lane if played correctly. He's basically like a ranged s4 renekton.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
It's extremely easy for Urgot to straight up dominate a lane if played correctly. He's basically like a s2 urgot.

Fixed.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Not too interested in chroma packs really.

Also damn, an LCS player starts playing something and he's suddenly strong? Damn, son.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Shyvana and urgot are going to be my main champions this season, enjoying playing them very much

also 4 more games till I can play ranked again :^)

ayy lmao

Hoss.