Ranking
Apps go here: Recruitment Thread

And no.

I'll be heading home on a plane in about an hour or two.
Any of you had experience with plane flights? How'd they go and where'd you go, I'm curious to know!
Last edited by Sparky; Jul 30, 2015 at 11:41 PM.
I went once one a plane when I was three to Portugal. Most of my family came from Portugal so they decided to head back for a few days to meet some of the ones that stayed back at Portugal. A lot of it is fuzzy since I was 3 but I distinctly standing up on a stone wall. Dunno why though.

P.S. If you guys haven't been on a plane, you should post the earliest memory you remember from your childhood.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
I went once one a plane when I was three to Portugal. Most of my family came from Portugal so they decided to head back for a few days to meet some of the ones that stayed back at Portugal. A lot of it is fuzzy since I was 3 but I distinctly standing up on a stone wall. Dunno why though.

P.S. If you guys haven't been on a plane, you should post the earliest memory you remember from your childhood.

Last time i flew on a plane i was playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite II on a PSP. That's all i remember,this game blow my mind.
Last time I was on a plane, it was bumpy as hell because the airlines were spirit. Spirit is cheap as fuck, so I was scared as fuck on the way to my destination and the way back. Thankfully arrived in one piece, my balls hurt though.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Last time I was on a plane, it was bumpy as hell because the airlines were spirit. Spirit is cheap as fuck, so I was scared as fuck on the way to my destination and the way back. Thankfully arrived in one piece, my balls hurt though.

At least you didn't get lost out at sea like those people on the Malaysia Airlines plane. Speaking of which, did they ever find that plane or have they given up already?
Also, what sitting position did you sit in to have your balls touch the seat? It's not like you jumped up so hard that your crouch landed on the arm rest 0_0
Last edited by Qukslice; Jul 31, 2015 at 01:32 AM. Reason: missing words
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
I would do some solo wars but no war permission. Doesn't matter anyway. Toribash is still rip :/

I wanna help:,D ,If you guys let me help you with some wars;)

Originally Posted by fight435 View Post
I'm a 3rd Dan Black belt

I enjoy playing mushu, ABD, taekkyon and aikido

No alts

Clans I left: Whisp3r

Why I left the clan:I left it cause the leader was being a deuchbag by in war asking for a price and not starting the war for 10 minutes.

You would need me because I'm good in war I'm good with recruiting people to make this a bigger clan.

Optionals:

Real IRL name: Jean Elier

Real Age: 14

Country & GMT: Puerto Rico its one of the major Islands of The United States and fight435

Read all the first page xd
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
At least you didn't get lost out at sea like those people on the Malaysia Airlines plane. Speaking of which, did they ever find that plane or have they given up already?
Also, what sitting position did you sit in to have your balls touch the seat? It's not like you jumped up so hard that your crouch landed on the arm rest 0_0

Hey it's funny you've mentioned that... Just recently, yesterday, old plane debris was found on an island. It had oysters and other sea life growing on it when it was found. I think that this could actually be part of the missing plane.

Well, since my dad lives in another island, I've been going in planes since I remember, my earliest memory is meeting a girl on a plane when I was 4-5 because we had our birthday the same day .-.
Wolololololo
Hey noobs,we're developing a MMORPG Metin2 Private Server,i've made the forum so if you'd like to sign in i'll apreciate it ;)

http://board.dracarysmt2.it/forum.php

We're still working on the English language translate ;)
I checked it out some time yesterday, couldn't understand much but I'll surely check it out again sooner or later to have a go at it. Looking forward to an English translation of it without having to constantly use Google Translate on the pages.