Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

D'awww
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Raven has the original, however I should be able to strip it from mine. I'm going to be out for the rest of the day. (Work, Seeing GF, GF's mother's birthday party) So I won't be able to get it to you for about 24 hours or later.
-----
And you're welcome
Last edited by Zanderhar; May 18, 2013 at 09:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Unlimita its not suppose to be a quick project
-----
FOR the clan it has to represent the clan in many ways.
-----
De4th i meant that they make one wear it and send it in :|
Last edited by AudioMagi; May 18, 2013 at 09:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My head texture+armband is Oblivion(y)
I'll post a pic of Ele if she lets me. Then maybe you'll be able to guilt Cheska into it.
-----
Pammy, how long has it been since you last played slap and tickle? Still suffering the cons of being a single, under-the-night-club-age man?
Last edited by Zanderhar; May 18, 2013 at 09:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I know right? :3

He reminds me of me, way back when I wasn't molesting Zander on a regular basis.
fl0w
I know. I was fooling around haha.