Toribash
Simon was nice to flux when he was in so yea he's right.

And plus who gives a shit about his past?

Its the past. Leave it in the past.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
He said that you were being harsh. How is that spreading rumors. anyway PM me if you care so much.
-----
Simon if you'd come to a damn agreement this would be so much better.
As long as one of our friends can post I don't mind.
Last edited by Fuze; Feb 14, 2013 at 06:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ya
Avengd7x I'm only going to say this once, nothing these ass clowns say is true, if you want some truth pm me or ask anyone with an iq over 10.

Harsh? What are you talking about dude? Cocain is a hell of a drug, I'm talking about when he talked to '' Hush '' in the my little ponies clan thread about me scamming a clan, not to mention that you pm'd me after that taking their side, that's what I'm talking about.

Listen, it's pretty obvious how you feel about this but you have no right to demand that i forgive him. If you really want to solve this then first of all you need to apologize for the way you have acted to me and FluxPony needs to apologize for what he did aswell. Wake up and realize that you are in the wrong here.
piratez
Oh... No you've got this all wrong. I haven't said anything that would give you a bad name Simon. But if you really feel I should leave, then so be it.
Leader of nothing
Originally Posted by fuzeboy23 View Post
You are a leader ave. You make the big decisions.
Not a single member. If anything, you should be trying to come to an agreement before banning our active allies.

I'll stop it before it gets too big. Flux can't post here because there is too much hate, and no one like ponies. It's not that hard to see. Lag doesn't like flux, hobo doesn't, Iso doesn't, ave doesn't, and I not very happy with him either after seeing that "My clan is terrible.".

Plus leaving 2 days into a membership isn't the best way to be friends.

Any more posts asking anything about this will be deleted. PM me for more information.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
What everyone is talking about here...?

@Inferno:
I have to agree with this, i'm sorry because i've make the samething when i joined first time ethereal...

@Offtopic:
9th dan! yay.