Toribash
His post wasn't really a double post. He posted things on different days, so it's cool.
Toax, you can see a lot of member's information by going to the Information Thread. Also you should go there and fill out your information. Also I don't know what's up with your computer. Your fan could be crap, causing the computer to overheat, which would cause the computer to run slow, crash, and potentially be ruined forever. I would suggest bringing it to an electronics store if you have one nearby, otherwise you can take a gamble and open it up yourself. Or, you can just take a break when it gets too hot.

Saru Out ~
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Yeah i never really go for bets when it comes to making tc, usually just lose it all because i always bet on the under dog :P. Dueling is the way to go for fast cash, but marketing is more safe .
Last edited by Snook; Jun 30, 2012 at 08:06 PM. Reason: typo :<
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Hey I'm back went on a week long camping trip
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

It was pretty fun very hot throught thouh
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

No offense to any of the new members but don't you guys think we are skilled enough that we should't be letting in all these, for lack of better terms, randoms?
If that was the case, you wouldn't have been accepted, either. Honestly why not let them try to prove themselves as active, productive members. I throw them in the probationary group so that they can prove themselves, and if they don't then they get the boot. No harm, no foul.
And yes, it has come to my attention that some people will mistake those under the probationary group to be a full-fledged member, but it boils down to this; if anyone has a problem with an [elite] member they should contact me. If they don't, I don't care what they think about us, because I don't have the time or patience to think about them. If they do contact me, I can easily make them aware of the situation.
I find the balance of risk and reward to weigh heavily on the reward side of things, personally.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]